What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature here on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog in the comments section as well. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- Don’t Get Me Wrong by Marianne Kavanagh
- “It’s like the serenity prayer. Change what you can, put up with what you can’t, and be wise enough to know the difference.”
- This book is set in London. I would love to visit London but within the social group in this book. The characters are insufferable and I really want to kick them all in the shins.
How about you? What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments ❤
As always keep on reading and stay book nerdy my friends!