What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature here on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog in the comments section as well. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
1. The Good People by Hannah Kent
2. “there is one thing that will sink sickness deeper into the body, ’tis loneliness.”
3. I would love to visit Ireland. I just don’t think I would want to visit during the time period this book is set in.
How about you? What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments ❤
As always keep on reading and stay book nerdy my friends!