What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature here on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog in the comments section as well. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The Good Fight by Julianna Keyes
- “My neck itches, and I rethink this stupid idea. I’m in one of the worst parts of an already bad town, calling a stranger who, for whatever reason, owns an abandoned building in the slum. And he wants to meet in person? When? Shortly after midnight in an alley next to a river in which to dump my body? That might sound farfetched, but I grew up in Camden. I’ve got a six-inch scar to attest to the face that sometimes people stab people because they fucking feel like it.”
- This is a contemporary romance set in modern day so I kind of do live in it.
How about you? What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments ❤
Stay book nerdy & happy reading!