What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature here on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog via the link up. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin
- “It is an interesting truth that the human body, liberated from its head, is in essence a bag of blood with a built-in straw.”
- No, no, no, no, no! The world in this book, in this whole trilogy, really creeps me out. It’s a post apocalyptic world where the human race is no longer the dominant species. Nope, we are the food to these man-made monsters. Stuff of nightmares people! I just can’t help reading it though, because it’s that good.
How about you? What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments ❤
Stay book nerdy & happy reading!
P.S. If you have a WAYRW post to share leave the link in the comments below so I can come check it out 🙂