What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature here on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog via the link up. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik
- “I’d had a few brief hookups at parties…but nothing that mattered. Not since Finn. If that even counted.”
- We do live in this world. This is a contemporary YA novel that is set in modern day. I just started it but so far I’m liking the voice of the main character. I’ll let you all know more once I do the review.
How about you? What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments ❤
Stay book nerdy & happy reading!