What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature here on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog via the link up. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- Texas on My Mind by Delores Fossen
- “‘You haven’t asked me about the hot date,’ Livvy said a moment later. “Date-date, or are we talking fruit now?”And Claire was serious. Livvy had a thing for trying new foods and men. Lots of men. She had been married three times and was always on the lookout for ex number four. Thankfully, she didn’t live in Springhill or she would have single-handedly skewed their divorce stats.”
- It’s set in today’s world. I wouldn’t mind visiting Spring Hill, Texas though to visit these characters. I just started the book but I’m already thinking I could be besties with Claire.
How about you? What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments ❤
Stay book nerdy & happy reading!