What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature here on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog via the link up. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- Soundless by Richelle Mead
- “I feel a pull in my chest, as though I am reaching out to someone or something far away. And then my own vision goes black.”
- No, I don’t think so. I would not want to be stranded at the top of a cliff and rely on another village to supply mine with food. Also, I’m not sure I’d like the whole loss of hearing or sight thing. I like having all my senses.
How about you? What are you reading this week? Please leave a comment after you linkup below. Happy Reading!