What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature here on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog via the link up. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- Licked by Brooke Blaine
- “If I was going to do this, it would have to be now, otherwise the night was a waste and I’d pass out in two minutes flat.”
- I just started the book so I’m not sure yet.
How about you? What are you reading this week? Please leave a comment after you linkup below. Happy Reading!